You are here
Holiday Cranberry-Nut Power Balls
| BMC's Teaching Kitchen Author:
||Recipe Type: Snack | Cuisine: American
|| 30 Serves:
|40 | Total Time: Prep Time: 30 | Cook Time: 0
- 1½ cup old-fashioned oats (dry, not cooked)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1/3 chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
|Serving Size: 1