About Research Operations
The Research Operations department is responsible for managing all of Boston Medical Center's grants and contracts, in the research and service sectors, funded by federal, state, city and private sponsors.
The department works closely with investigators, program directors and research administrators in all phases of grant and contract management from pre-award proposal development to post-award grant accounting.
Funding Announcements:If you are part of the Boston University Research Community and would like to be added to our "Funding Announcement" distribution list, and/or to request a specific funding search, please contact us at: [email protected].
- Research Operations Directory & Portfolio Distribution
- Research Operations Team Roles & Responsibilities
- BMC Factsheet
- Uniform Guidance Audit Reports
- Research Compliance Information and Reporting of Concerns
How to Contact Research Compliance
For Research Compliance information and/or reporting of concerns, please contact the Compliance Department at 617.638.7919 or by email at [email protected].
The following is a list of frequently used forms.
- All Forms
- BMC Budget Template
- ClinCard *Card* Pick Up Request Form
- ClinCard User Access Request Form
- Cost Transfer Request Form
- Proposal Summary Form for Non-Competing Applications
- Subcontract Request Form (CTO)
- Subcontract Request Form (RF)
- VelosCT User Access Request Form
Policies & Procedures
- All Systems
- Pre-Award: InfoEd
- Clinical Trial Office: VelosCT
- Clinical Trial Office: ClinCard
- Other: WorkDay
- Other: BU Profiles
- COI Smart
- INSPIR-II (IRB)
- INSPIR-I (IACUC)
- PI Home Institution Lookup
- RIMS (Safety)