Patients in need of urologic care have access to the most advanced care using the latest technology and techniques. Areas of expertise include:
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Endourology (including laparoscopy, shock wave lithotripsy and laser surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence
- Female urology
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Kidney stones
- Male reproductive medicine & surgery
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction
- Neuro-urology and urodynamics
- Prostate diseases, including cancer
- Urologic oncology
3rd Floor, Suite 3B
Shapiro Center 617.638.8485
Center for Sexual Medicine
Conditions We Treat
Treatments & Services
Robot-Assisted Prostate Surgery
Boston Medical Center was the first hospital in Massachusetts to perform robot-assisted surgery to treat prostate cancer and has consistently excellent outcomes.
Richard K Babayan, MD
Toby C Chai, MD
Mark H Katz, MD
Ricardo M Munarriz, MD
Linda Ng, MD
Robert D Oates, MD
David S Wang, MD
Residency and Fellowship Information
The Department of Urology at Boston Medical Center is affiliated with the Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine. To learn about our residency programs, please visit the Urology section website.
Tune in to see a day in the life of Dr. Liz Wang, one of our star urology residents!
She walks us through her morning routine, shows off robotic surgery technology, and highlights some of her wonderful colleagues. Dr. Wang also answers questions on all things urology and residency.