You are here
Baked Italian Turkey Meatballs
| BMC's Teaching Kitchen Author:
||Recipe Type: Appetizer | Cuisine: Italian
|| 5 Serves:
|30 | Total Time: Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 20
- 1 pound ground turkey (93% lean)
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs or quick rolled oats
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups marinara sauce (see our recipe in the notes section)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Shape onto balls (about 2 tablespoons each). Place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
For our Tomatoe Basil Marinara sauce click here.
|Serving Size: 4