Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis Research
Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis
While the cause of Crohn's and ulcerative colitis is still unknown, continuing medical research is an important aspect of the clinical care for IBD patients. Research studies and clinical trials are ongoing at the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center.
- Predictors of adverse outcomes in Inflammatory Bowel Disease patients after ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Risk factors for post-operative infection in ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease patients
- Micro RNA profiles from IBD patients with and without colorectal neoplasia
- Clostridium difficle infection in Inflammatory Bowel Disease patients
- Vaccination rates in patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Patient engagement and health status in Inflammatory Bowel Disease patients
- Herpes zoster vaccination in IBD patients
- Sample Collection Study to Evaluate DNA Markers in Subjects with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
To enroll in any of these studies, please contact the clinical research coordinator at the IBD Center at 617.638.6527.