Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
|Author: Catherine Barry||Recipe Type: Breakfast | Cuisine: American||Serves: 2|
|Total Time: 15 | Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 5|
- 88 grams heavy cream
- 6 grams Swerve
- 21 grams coconut flour
- 150 grams egg, beaten well
- 28 grams butter, melted
- 20 grams flaxseed meal
- 1 gram salt
- 2.5 grams baking powder
- 6 grams Swerve
- Combine the butter, swerve, eggs and cream into a medium bowl and combine using a whisk until the thoroughly mixed
- In a large bowl combine the coconut flour, flax seed meal, salt and baking powder
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and whisk together until you have a uniform batter. Set aside for a couple minutes to allow it to thicken
- Preheat a large skillet to medium low heat and grease butter or coconut oil
- When the skillet is heated, using a 1/4 measuring cup add the batter to the skillet. Cook on first side for 3-5 minutes and then flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds
- Serve immediately with desired toppings, such as sugar free syrup or blueberries, depending on your ketogenic ratio and carbohydrate allotment
2:1 ketogenic diet ratio.
Suitable for classic/modified ketogenic diet, modified atkins diet.
|Serving Size: 2||Calories: 431|
Finally, a keto pancake that's not thin and eggy! Made with coconut flour, flax, and eggs, these beauties rise well and hold together wonderfully. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled and kept in an airtight container in the fridge for one week. Reheat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds at a time.
Safe to top each serving with up to 15 grams of Walden Farms Pancake Syrup without affecting diet ratio.