You are here
| Deidra Dexter-Hine,RD Author:
||Recipe Type: Entrée | Cuisine: American
|| 4 Serves:
|25 | Total Time: Prep Time: 15 | Cook Time: 10
- 3/4 cup Blueberries, (fresh or frozen)
- 8 oz Ground beef 90% lean
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- To taste Chives, basil (fresh or dried)
- Place ¾ cup of blueberries into food processor or blender and pulse until coarsely ground. If using fresh, gently mash with hands or fork.
- In a small bowl, combine beef, berries, mustard and seasonings. Mix well and form in to three burgers. Patties will be soft & sticky.
- Place blueberry patties in plastic wrap and let chill for about 30 minutes.
- Cook on a grill or sauté pan until burger has reached its desired doneness.
- Serve on bun (whole wheat) with desired condiments.
|Serving Size: 4
Recipe Created by: Deidra Dexter-Hine,RD