You are here
Blueberry & Yogurt Parfait
| BMC's Teaching Kitchen Author:
||Recipe Type: Breakfast | Cuisine: American
|| 4 Serves:
|10 | Total Time: Prep Time: 0 | Cook Time: 0
- 2 cups light vanilla yogurt*
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 tbsp low fat granola
- In four small cups, divide blueberries evenly (1/2 cup each)
- Top frozen blueberries with 1 tbsp low fat granola each.
- Top berry and granola mixture with ½ cup of yogurt.
*0% fat plain Greek strained yogurt can also be used and will have more of a rich creamy texture. Sweeten with splenda or leave plain.
|Serving Size: 1