- Primary Care and Adolescent Center (as a Patient Centered Medical Home our primary care clinic has four teams, each with one navigator)
- Comprehensive Care Program
- Pediatric Specialty Group (PSG)
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics (DBP)
- 4C Program at Boston Medical Center
- The Autism Program
- Project EARLY: Engagement, Assessment, Referral, and Linkage for Young children
- This project helps families with children under 3 years old to navigate a Developmental Behavioral Assessment. After a diagnostic resolution, the project assists families in accessing services. The principal investigator of this project is Emily Feinberg, ScD, CPNP.
- We Care Project
- This project aims to help pediatric community health centers structure access to resources that assist with basic needs. The principal investigator of this project is Dr. Arvin Garg.
- Use of a Family Navigator in Families with Children Newly Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- This grant originally developed and adapted patient navigation for families of young children newly diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs), in order to improve services newly diagnosed children receive. The principal investigator of this project is Dr. Marilyn Augustyn.