Community Health Work and Patient Navigation Resources for Providers and Agencies
- Community Health Workers
- Do I have a family navigator? If you receive primary care services in Pediatrics, you have access to a navigator. Please contact your child’s primary care office and ask to speak to the navigator on your team. Some of our Pediatric Specialties also have navigators. If your child is seen in one of our Pediatric specialties, be sure to ask your child’s medical provider if their team has a navigator.
- I just need help with basic resources. Where can I look?
- BMC Pediatric Family Preparedness Plan
- Family Preparedness Plan - Document where parents and caregivers can list important information about themselves, their families and their children in case they have to be absent, like in the event of detention or deportation.
- Family Preparedness Plan Facilitators Guide – Guide for providers helping families to complete the Family Preparedness Plan
- Applying for a Passport for Children Under 16-years Old – Guide with information on how to apply and documents needed when applying for a passport for a child or youth younger than 16 years old.