You are here
Grilled Chicken Thighs with Ginger-Lime Marinade
| BMCs Teaching Kitchen Author:
||Recipe Type: Entrée | Cuisine: Asian
|| 4 Serves:
|50 | Total Time: Prep Time: 20 | Cook Time: 30
- 4 chicken thighs, skinned and boned
- ¼ cup olive or canola oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup rice or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour HALF of the marinade over chicken thighs and marinade for 2-24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill chicken on a medium heated grill for about 7 minutes per side until completely cooked through.
- Put the remaining marinade in a small sauce pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes until it is reduced to a syrup consistency. Pour over cooked chicken.
- Serve with Grilled Peach Salsa
To bake instead of grilling chicken, place in a 8x8 inch baking pan and bake, uncovered, at 400°for 20 - 25 minutes.
|Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh