You are here
Boneless Chicken Thighs with Tomato and Herbs
| BMCs Teaching Kitchen Author:
||Recipe Type: Entrée | Cuisine: American
|| 4 Serves:
|30 | Total Time: Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 20
- 4 chicken thighs (4 ounce each), skinless and deboned
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium diced tomatoes
- ¼ tsp salt or ½ tsp Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mixed herbs such as basil, savory, thyme or rosemary
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil and brown chicken on each side (about 3 minutes per side). Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, salt and fresh herbs.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
|Serving Size: 2 lean meats