You are here
| Sonia Mehta Author:
||Recipe Type: Dessert | Cuisine: American
|| 18 Serves:
|30 | Total Time: Prep Time: 15 | Cook Time: 15
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chip cookies (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mash the bananas. Combine oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in 1 bowl and mix well. Make sure you fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop bite-sized spoonfuls onto the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes (or until lightly brown).
- Let the cookies cool off for 5 minutes before you enjoy.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for upto 5 days.
|Serving Size: 18