Thanks to an outpouring of support from our generous donors, BMC has secured funding to support a number of overnight stays at hotels in close proximity to BMC. These stays will be provided at no cost to eligible employees and providers.
At this time, we are prioritizing the use of these rooms for providers and staff who may be facing one of the following circumstances:
- Cohabitation Related
- Providers and staff who cohabitate with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and remains symptomatic/quarantined
- Providers and staff who cohabitate with someone who is immunocompromised (e.g., on immuno-suppressants, active hematologic malignancy)
- Work Hours Related
- Providers and staff working long hours with minimal time between consecutive shifts
For accommodations, send an email to [email protected] with a copy to your manager stating the following: your name, a brief description of your need, and desired dates/anticipated duration for your stay. Kelly will support your accommodation process from start to finish, and may follow up with your manager, if necessary. Additional details can be found here.
Area Hotel Discounts
In addition, we have compiled a list of area hotels that are offering a discounted rate for BMC employees who are interested in accommodations close to the hospital. Please note that the hospital will not reimburse staff for the cost of staying at a hotel or other option.
We will continue to update this list as more special accommodations become available. Staff should reach out to the hotels/apartments directly for booking.
Hotels with discounted rates are:
- AC Hotel by Marriott at Ink Block - $99 per night with free parking, enter corporate code G51
- Address: 225 Albany St, Boston, MA 02118
- Phone: (617) 848-9063
- Best Western Plus Hotel – Round House - $89 per night
- Address: 891 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02118
- Phone: (617) 989-1000
- Hilton Boston Back Bay
- Address: 40 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115
- Phone: (617) 236-1100
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center - $85 per night
- Address: 811 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02118
- Phone: (617) 445-6400
- Church Park 199-704 furnished apartments - $99 per night
- Address: 199 Mass Ave, Boston, MA 02118
- Phone: 617-236-4908, x1008
- COVID-19 Lodging Resources for MHA Members