Your prenatal, post-pregnancy, and recovery care is important to us. We hope you are able to keep your appointments as scheduled, but we also understand that life happens.
If you are unable to make it, call us as soon as possible!
- If you’re running late, please call! We will try to see you. If you are running very late, we may not be able to see you that day.
- If you can’t make your appointment, please call to reschedule
- If you reschedule, we still want to check in with you! Please make an appointment or check in by phone with a team member within the same week.
- If you arrive without a scheduled appointment and would like to be seen by a nurse or social worker, we will make efforts to accommodate you, but you will likely have to schedule an appointment.
- If you miss several appointments and became disconnected from Project RESPECT for any reason and would like to return to care, we will welcome you back at any point in time. We will not discharge you, and we will be available for support in your recovery journey.
Your Rights & Information Sharing:
Participation in Project RESPECT is entirely voluntary. Your confidentiality is our highest priority and is held under highest regard of federal law. We will not share any information, including any acknowledgment that you are participating in our program, to outside persons, providers, or agencies without your written consent with a few exceptions: threats of violence to yourself or others, incidents of child/elder abuse or neglect, medical emergency, and court orders. In these circumstances, we will make our best efforts to communicate with you before we communicate to others.