You are here
Lemon-Thyme Green Tea
| BMC's Teaching Kitchen Author:
||Recipe Type: Snack | Cuisine: American
|| 2 Serves:
|10 | Total Time: Prep Time: 5 | Cook Time: 5
- 2 ½ cups water
- 2 individual green tea bags
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (if using fresh lemon, cut a 1 inch section of zest)
- In a small sauce pan, bring water to a boil.
- Add tea bags, thyme sprigs, and lemon zest (if using). Remove from heat, cover and steep for 4 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in honey and lemon juice. Strain into cups.