Publications in the New England Journal of Medicine
Videos in Clinical Medicine produced at Boston Medical Center in the Department of Anesthesiology's Media Lab
- Use of Pressure Transducers N Engl J Med 2017; 376:e26
- Transfusion of Red Cells N Engl J Med 2016; 374:e12
- Electrocardiographic Monitoring in Adults N Engl J Med 2015; 372:e11
- Putting On and Removing Personal Protective Equipment N Engl J Med 2015; 372:e16
- Endotracheal Extubation N Engl J Med 2014; 370:e4
- Monitoring Ventilation with Capnography N Engl J Med 2012; 367:e27
- Pulse Oximetry N Engl J Med 2011; 364:e33
- Ultrasound-Guided Internal Jugular Vein Cannulation N Engl J Med 2010; 362:e57
- Female Urethral Catheterization N Engl J Med 2008; 358:e15
- Peripheral Intravenous Cannulation N Engl J Med 2008; 359:e26
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation with a Face Mask and a Bag-Valve Device N Engl J Med 2007; 357:e4
Clinical Anesthesia & Clinical Anesthesia Fundamentals
- Dr. Rafael Ortega, our Vice-Chairman for Academic Affairs, serves as an editor on these two widely-used publications in our speciality.
- A number of our faculty members are featured chapter authors in these two publications.