Eggplant Salad with Feta
|Author: Catherine Barry||Recipe Type: Salads | Cuisine: Italian||Serves: 4|
|Total Time: 40 | Prep Time: 15 | Cook Time: 25|
- 454 grams (1 medium) eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 5 grams (1 teaspoon) apple cider vinegar
- 5 grams scallion, thinly sliced
- 75 grams (2.75 oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 60 grams olives, chopped
- 2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt
- 2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or roasting pan
- Toss eggplant, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and black pepper together in a medium bowl until evenly coated
- Spread on prepared baking sheet and roast for about 25 minutes, moving pieces around occasional so they evenly brown
- let the eggplant cool a bit before mixing it with red wine vinegar, feta, scallion, and olives
1.7:1 ketogenic ratio.
Suitable for modified atkins diet, modified ketogenic diet.
|Serving Size: 4||Calories: 167|
This easy meal comes together quickly for a great side to any protein - chicken, fish - for a great, mediterranean twist on the ketogenic diet. Add an extra 12 grams of oil to a single portion to bump up the ratio to 3:1.