You are here
Chipotle Pinto Bean Burgers
||Recipe Type: Entrée | Cuisine: Mexican
|| 4 Serves:
|30 | Total Time: Prep Time: 15 | Cook Time: 15
- 1 15oz. canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 8.75oz. canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup diced bell pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs. low-fat/non-fat sour cream or plain Greek
- ½ dry breadcrumbs
- ½ cup diced onions
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients, except pinto beans, in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add pinto beans and partially mash.
- Form 4 big patties from mixture. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat sauté pan with 2 tsp. oil. Add patties and cook each side about 5 minutes, until golden brown.
|Serving Size: 1 burger