You are here
Bacon Asparagus Frittata
| Catherine Barry Author:
||Recipe Type: Breakfast | Cuisine: American
|| 4 Serves:
|30 | Total Time: Prep Time: 5 | Cook Time: 25
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) heavy cream
- 200 grams goat cheese
- 65 grams bacon (fully cooked)
- 225 grams raw asparagus
- 6 eggs (330 grams)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon until crispy. With a slotted spoon remove from pan and weigh
- Cook asparagus in reserved bacon drippings for a couple of minutes or until desired tenderness (asparagus will continue to cook in the oven
- In a large bowl, add the oil, eggs, 1/2 the bacon, 1/2 the goat cheese, cream, salt, and pepper to taste
- Whisk together and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg is puffed and set in the middle.
|Serving Size: 1
When you're craving a quick, go-to recipe that can stand in as breakfast, lunch, or dinner, look no further. This easy recipe boasts bold flavors and simple preparation. Pair with a side salad or just enjoy as is!