Are you or a loved one a MassHealth patient ages 3 to 64 years old looking for help connecting to care services? Boston Allied Partners’ team of Care Coordinators may be able to help!
We can help connect you to support services for many reasons—brain injury or cognitive problems; physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities–including autism–and long term home and community-based needs.
We will work with you, your family, and your community to find the best services for you.
Some of the services we can connect you to include, but are not limited to:
- Adult Foster Care
- Certified trainers in advanced Health and Wellness and Disease Prevention programs
- Family caregiver support and respite services
- Housing Resources
- Personal Care Attendants
- Special programs offering care management
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) enrollment
- Transitions of Care services
- Durable Medical Equipment
- DDS, DSS, etc.
- Other needed resources
If you think that any of these services may help you or a loved one, or that there may be other helpful services in your community that you would like to connect with, ask your doctor about our program or contact us directly.
This service is free to you as a member of MassHealth if you meet the criteria put forth by MassHealth and your healthcare provider.
We look forward to working with you!