The Clinical Training Center at Boston Medical Center
The Clinical Training Center at Boston Medical Center is an AHA certified 50 state Training Center.
We have over 20 years' experience serving instructors and training sites.
Some of the benefits that we offer our instructors aligned with the CTC:
- Instructors can teach in any state, with no limit on the number of cards/classes produced per year.
- Quick turn-around of rosters - Typically in and out in 1-2 days
- No annual alignment fees.
- Discounts on AHA instructional material and provider manuals.
- The CTC stocks instructor and provider manuals for quick shipment.
- Instructor classes offered in all AHA disciplines multiple times each year.
We have opportunities for per diem instructors to teach classes here on campus, as well as to teach outside clients.
Register for Instructor Classes
Existing AHA Instructors
Currently certified AHA Instructors interested in aligning with the CTC please email Amber Brandt for information
Submit Rosters for processing
CTC Instructor Log In (CTC instructions only)