The Boston Medical Center Otolaryngology Residency Program participates in the NRMP Match and utilizes the ERAS application process.
The application process requires the following:
- Completion of the ERAS application form
- USMLE Transcript – please note Step 2 CS and CK must be taken prior to January 1st of the Match year
- Medical school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation from supervising physicians/researchers
- Dean's Letter / Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
October 1st is the deadline for submission of the ERAS application. All supporting documentation must be uploaded to ERAS by October 15th in order for your application to be reviewed.
Interviews are by invitation only and are generally held in November and December. Interviews cannot be scheduled until all materials are received by ERAS.
For specific questions about the program or the application process not found on this site, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (617) 638-7066
Fax: (617) 638-7965