You are here
| BMC Teaching Kitchen Author:
||Recipe Type: Breakfast | Cuisine: American
|| 1 Serves:
|10 | Total Time: Prep Time: 5 | Cook Time: 5
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite filling salsa, onion, green pepper, mushroom, or cooked lean meat)
- Prepare a large microwave-safe mug by spraying the inside with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in the mug and stir to mix.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Check the omelet. If the egg is not completely set, continue to microwave in 20 seconds intervals until it is completely set.
- Run a knife around the edges of the omelet and slide it onto a serving plate or just eat it out of the cup.
|Serving Size: `