Partner with Massachusetts CEAL
The MA-CEAL team is always looking for new community organizations to partner with to achieve shared objectives. Below are a number of ways we have collaborated with local organizations to date, and we always welcome new ideas.
If you are interested in partnering with MA-CEAL, please contact us.
Host pop-up vaccination clinics
- In partnership with the BMC Vaccine Team, support vaccine clinics at planned events or help support planning of a new vaccination event
Aid community organizations in elevating and amplifying their existing COVID-19 outreach and education efforts
- Provide “Train the Trainer” support on COVID and clinical research-related content
- Aid in developing and distributing translated educational materials
Provide educational support to answer community’s questions on COVID-19
- Provide educational materials on COVID-19 and clinical research participation in numerous languages
- Host educational webinars and Q&A sessions (e.g., community town halls)
- Educational tabling at community events (e.g., city/town events, faith-based events, festivals, health fairs, sports events, etc.)