Breast Cancer Grand Rounds
2022 – 2023
The BMC Cancer Center is holding a series of Breast Cancer Grand Rounds through 2022 and into 2023. We hope that you will join our expert speakers for the sessions that are of interest to you. Grand Rounds are typically held the first Monday of every month at noon. CMEs are available for attending each session.
May 2, 2022 - Radiation Oncology
- Ariel Hirsch, M.D., Director of Education, BMC Radiation Oncology; Associate Professor, BUSM
June 6, 2022 - Genetics
- Joselyn S. Diaz, MS, CGC
July 11, 2022 - Breast Cancer Survivorship
- Naomi Ko, M.D., BMC Director of Inpatient Medical Operations; Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, BUSM
- Erica Warner, ScD MPH, Assistant Professor of Medicine, MGH
September 12, 2022 - Medical Oncology
- Jose Acevedo, M.D., BMC Medicine, Hematology & Medical Oncology; Assistant Professor, BUSM
October 3, 2022 - Plastic Surgery
- Daniel Roh, M.D., BMC Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery; Assistant Professor of Surgery, BUSM
November 7, 2022 - Pathology
- Rob Pistey, M.D., BMC Pathology & Laboratory Medicine; Clinical Associate Professor, BUSM
December 5, 2022 - Breast Surgery
- Michael Cassidy, M.D., Medical Director, BMC Belkin Breast Health Center, Surgical Oncology; Assistant Professor of Surgery, BUSM
January, 2023 - Best of the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Annual Meeting
- Naomi Ko, M.D.
- Michael Cassidy, M.D.
- Lauren Oshry, M.D., BMC Belkin Breast Cancer Program; Assistant Professor of Medicine, BUSM
- Andrea Merrill, M.D., BMC Belkin Breast Cancer Program, Breast Health, and Surgical Oncology; Assistant Professor of Surgery BUSM