Bike Rack Locations
All members of the medical area community may use any of the bike racks listed below. They are not reserved but are on a "first-come/first-served" basis.
Albany Street Garage
- 710 Albany Street
- On-site parking attendant
Note: There are several additional bike racks which are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
BMC Harrison Avenue Campus
- 840 Harrison Avenue in front of the Menino Pavilion
- Albany Street outside the Emergency Entrance
East Newton Street
- 720 Harrison Avenue at the Doctors Office Building, near the entrance to the garage
Boston University Medical Campus
- East Concord Street in front of the Medical School
- East Concord Street close to the Talbot Building
Bike Cage Locations
- 88 East Newton Street at the Newton Pavilion near the Dental School, "under" the cafeteria. This rack is sheltered from the weather.
- 840 Harrison Avenue in front of the Menino Pavilion and the ACC building
Bicycle User Group (BUG)
At the Medical Center, there is a network of cyclists working together to improve biking on the campus. If you are interested in participating in this active biking community, contact the Office of Transportation Services (TranSComm) at 617.638.7473 or 617.638.7477.
Bikes on the ‘T’ Program
The crosstown buses (CT1,CT3) have bike racks on the front of the vehicle. Bikes are permitted on the racks at all times that the routes are in operation. During off peak hours you can take your bike on the Red, Blue and Orange lines, and on the commuter rail! For information, check out the MBTA's website.