Breadcrumbs that show current page
- Y Cozier, Berman JS, Palmer JR, Boggs DA, Wise LA, Rosenberg L. Reproductive and hormonal factors in relation to incidence of sarcoidosis in U.S. black women: The Black Women’s Health Study. Am J Epidemiol. 2012; 176:635.
- Y Cozier, Ruiz-Narvaez EA, McKinnon CJ, Berman JS, Rosenberg L, Palmer JR.
- Fine-mapping in African Americans confirms the importance of the 10p12 locus to sarcoidosis. Genes Immunity. 2012; 13:573-8.
- Y Cozier, Ruiz-Navarez W, McKinnon C, Berman J, Rosenberg J, Palmer J. Replication of genetic loci for sarcoidosis in US black women; data from the Black Women’s Health Study. Hum Genet. 2013; 132:803-10.
- MH Tukey, JS Berman, Boggs DA, Rosenberg LA, Cozier YC. Mortality among African American women with sarcoidosis: Data from the Black Women’s Health Study. Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis. 2013: 30:128-133.
- JS Berman, Govender P, Ruberg R, Mazzini M, Miller E. Scadding revisited: Staging of cardiac sarcoidosis using advanced imaging. Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis.
- A Ahmadian, Brogan A, Berman J, Sverdlov AL, Mercier G, Mazzini M, Govender P, Ruberg FL, Miller EJ. Quantitative interpretation of FDG PET/CT with myocardial perfusion imaging increases diagnostic information in the evaluation of cardiac sarcoidosis. J Nucl Cardiol. 2014; 21(5):925-39.
- Govender P, Berman JS. Gastrointestinal sarcoidosis. In UpToDate; 2014.
- Govender P, Berman JS. Diagnosis of Sarcoidosis. Clinics in Chest Medicine. (2015 In press)
- Cozier YC, Coogan PF, Govender P, Berman JS, Palmer JR, Rosenberg L. Obesity and weight gain in relation to incidence of sarcoidosis in US black women: data from the Black Women's Health Study. Chest. 2015;147(4):1086-93.