Welcome to Our Community
The Margaret M. Shea RN Adult Day Health Program (formerly Mattapan Adult Day Health Program) offers families peace of mind and a support system to help them with decisions involving the care of their loved ones.
Since 1980, the program has provided day health services to Boston area adults and seniors.
- For many frail elderly, adult day health allows them to live alone, or with family, postponing and often preventing nursing home placement.
- Our adult day health program also serves adults (age 18 and over) who may have disabilities that prevent them from being completely independent.
- Our environment offers structure to people who are isolated, confused, or depressed in a home-like setting.
- Our program provides respite to primary caregivers, making it easier for them to be employed outside the home while their family member attends the day program.
The Margaret M. Shea RN Adult Day Health Program provides services in an ambulatory, home-like setting for adults who do not require 24-hour institutional care, but because of physical and/or mental impairment, are not able to live completely independently.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Services
- Activities including Arts & Crafts, Games, and more
- Nutrition and dietary support, including breakfast, lunch, and snacks
229 River Street
Mattapan, MA 02126
Email: [email protected]
Rebecca Jones, LICSW
Patricia Shea, RN