If you are:
- Pregnant and interested in breastfeeding
- Already breastfeeding and want to meet other moms
- Need answers to your breastfeeding questions
Then, get breastfeeding help at one of the Boston Baby Cafés.
As a new mom, breastfeeding can be hard. The Boston Baby Cafés are FREE drop-in sessions offering breastfeeding support from trained lactation professionals and information for new and soon-to-be mothers in the community. Join us in a relaxed, informal, and safe group environment. Boston Baby Cafés are presented in partnership with the Vital Village Breastfeeding Coalition.
Light snacks will be served. No appointment or registration needed. Partners and young siblings are welcome!
Boston Baby Virtual Cafés
The updated information for the virtual support groups can be found here.
For more information, email BostonBreatfeeding@bmc.org.
- Hand Expression of Breastmilk - Stanford Medicine
- How to Set Up Your Breast Pump
- How to Use Your Breast Pump
- How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean (English)
- How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean (Spanish)
- Proper Handling and Storage of Breast Milk
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (English)
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (Spanish)
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (Arabic)
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (Haitian Creole)