If you are:
- Pregnant and interested in breastfeeding
- Already breastfeeding and want to meet other moms
- Need answers to your breastfeeding questions
Then, get breastfeeding help at one of the Boston Baby Cafés.
As a new mom, breastfeeding can be hard. The Boston Baby Cafés are FREE drop-in sessions offering breastfeeding support from trained lactation professionals and information for new and soon-to-be mothers in the community. Join us in a relaxed, informal, and safe group environment. Boston Baby Cafés are presented in partnership with the Vital Village Breastfeeding Coalition.
Light snacks will be served. No appointment or registration needed. Partners and young siblings are welcome!
Boston Baby Café Locations
- Boston Medical Center
Yawkey Center, 5th Floor
Family Medicine Department
850 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
Tuesdays 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- South End Community Health Center
Glass Top Conference Room, 2nd Floor
1601 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
Fridays 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Codman Square Health Center
Pediatric Group Room, 2nd Floor
637 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02124
Mondays 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM and Wednesdays 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
For more information, call 617-414-4370 or email [email protected].
- Hand Expression of Breastmilk - Stanford Medicine
- How to Set Up Your Breast Pump
- How to Use Your Breast Pump
- How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean (English)
- How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean (Spanish)
- Proper Handling and Storage of Breast Milk
- Information from Breastfeeding Inc.
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (English)
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (Spanish)
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (Arabic)
- Breastfeeding Your Baby in the NICU (Haitian Creole)