Below you will find resources to assist in various situations. For more specific information about your child, please speak with your child's provider.
- Parents Helping Parents Massachusetts – Help Line
- Massachusetts Children’s Alliance
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network – Resources for Families and Caregivers
- National Child Advocacy Center – Resources for Parents
- When Children Witness Violence in the Home
American Academy of Pediatrics: Connected Kids
Connected Kids: Safe, Strong, Secure offers child healthcare providers a comprehensive, logical approach to integrating violence prevention efforts in practice and the community.