- Successful completion of ACGME accredited residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine.
- Please note, we do NOT accept PM&R applicants.
- Ability to obtain medical license in the state of Massachusetts.
- Submit your application through ERAS
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE / COMLEX score report
- Participation in the NRMP
- Application Deadline: October 1st, though recommended to submit by September 1st.
Residency & Fellowship Coordinator
One Boston Medical Center Place
Dowling 5 South – Family Medicine
Boston, MA 02118
Phone: (617) 414-6239