Frequently Asked Questions
What do I bring to my appointment?
Please assist us by remembering to bring the following to your appointment:
- Referral form (for HMO insurance, if required).
- Insurance cards.
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any herbs, and dosages.
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history.
- Bring any pertinent x-rays or records you may have.
- Important questions you would like to ask the doctor.
How do I make an appointment?
Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
To schedule an appointment, please call:
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory: 617.638.8702
- Cardiac Non-Invasive Testing Laboratory: 617.638.8745
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program: 617.638.8745
- Cardiology Outpatient Clinic: 617.638.7490
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 617.638.5600
- Electrophysiology Laboratory: 617.638.8776
- Endovascular Laboratory: 617.638.8702
- Foot Care Specialists: 617.414.6840
- Heart Failure/Cardiomyopathy Program: 617.638.8060
- Pacemaker/Cardiac Device Clinic: 617.638.8776
- Vascular Non-Invasive Testing Laboratory: 617.638.8745
Parking is available in the Doctor’s Office Building at 720 Harrison Avenue and in the parking garage located at 710 Albany Street. Validated coupons are available for patients and their family/visitors. Valet parking is also available in front of the Doctors Office Building.