To arrange an appointment, please contact us at 617.638.7070. For new patient consultations, please provide the following information or fill out the Patient Consultation Request Form and fax to 617.638.7037.
BMC physicians can make consultation requests through EPIC, the BMC electronic chart.
If you are referring from outside BMC, then we will need to following:
- Referring physician information: name, address, telephone number.
- Patient information, including demographics, contact information and insurance.
- Diagnosis information, including pathological diagnosis, date of diagnosis, type of diagnostic procedure.
- Any relevant records/films at outside hospitals (non-BMC). Please have patient bring these to appointment.
- Is the patient currently undergoing cancer treatment? Please describe.
- How quickly does the patient need to be seen?
- If you wish to discuss your patient with one of our physicians, please call.