Text, call, or email us to get a conversation started about whether MILO is a good fit for you, your family, or your organization.
Our general response time is one business day.
Doctors Office Building, 720 Harrison Avenue
Boston MA, 02118
Book: Coming Soon!
THE SCHOOL OF HARD TALKS: HOW TO HAVE REAL CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR KIDS
To be released April 2023 from Spruce Books/Penguin Random House
- The school of hard talks: helping parents have better conversations with teens (Children’s Behavioral Health Knowledge Center, July 2020)
- Motivational interviewing for loved ones (Johnny’s Ambassadors, November 2020)
- Motivational interviewing for loved ones (NAMI New Hampshire Annual Conference, April 2021)
- Using motivational interviewing to address COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy (New England Mental Health Technology Transfer Center, June 2021)
- How to get your teenager to open up to you, especially now (Boston Globe Magazine, April 2020)
- I'm a mom and a child psychologist: here's how I changed my patient advice once I became a parent (Parents.com, November 2020)
- Talking to your kids about psychiatric medications (NAMI, December 2020)
- Having better conversations with your teen grandchild (Jewish Grandparents Network, 2022)
- Commentary: expressed emotion as a mechanistic target in psychosis early intervention (Schizophrenia Research, August 2020)
- Motivational interviewing for loved ones in early psychosis: development and pilot feasibility trial of a brief psychoeducational intervention for caregivers (Frontiers in Psychiatry, April 2021)