- Named to the 2022 Becker’s Healthcare list of top 150 places to work in health care.
- Ranked as #4 most racially inclusive hospital in the US (and #1 in Massachusetts) by the Lown Institute
- Named an age-friendly health system by the Institution for Healthcare Improvement, which recognizes BMC as committed to care excellence for older adults.
- The Multiple Sclerosis Center at BMC was named a Center for Comprehensive MS Care.
- Ranked #23 out of 70 Massachusetts employers on the Forbes list of “Best Employers by State”
- Best and Brightest in Wellness award from the National Association for Business Resources
- 2021 Health@Work award for Innovative Integration from ComPysch
- Named one of LinkedIn’s 2021 Top Companies in Boston
- Kate Walsh, CEO, named to the 2021 class of Modern Healthcare’s Top 25 Women Leaders
- Ranked as #2 most racially inclusive hospital in the US (and #1 in Massachusetts) by the Lown Institute
- Gage Award for COVID-19 Innovations for the Pediatrics Mobile Outreach Program
- Six nurses honored at Fenway Park by Nurse.org at the 4th annual Boston Red Sox Nurse Night
- Six nurses recognized by the 2021 New England Regional Black Nurses Association (NERBNA) for excellence in nursing practice
- Named a LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leader
- Gage Awards recognition for the Complex Care Management Program
- BMCHS named a Top Women-Led Business
- BMC honored as a Healthiest Employer in Massachusetts
- Two BMC nurse managers given DAISY Nurse Leader Awards
- Leadership Award for Advancing Diversity & Inclusion from Color Magazine
- Recognized by the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program
- Two awards from the Worksite Wellness Council of MA for the BMC wellbeing program
- “Get with the Guidelines-Gold Plus” Award from the American Heart Association
- Named a Top Performer in Association for Healthcare Philanthropy Report
- Received an “A” grade for patient safety from Leapfrog