Concierte una cita por teléfono
Concierte una cita con
Reserva con MyChart
Llame a nuestro departamento para programar una cita de referencia
The Kidney Transplant Program at Boston Medical Center (BMC) is fully committed to providing every patient with exceptional care, without exception. Since our first transplant in 1977, our program has evolved into a high-quality service sought out by local, regional, national and international patients and their families.
Our experienced transplant surgeons are supported by a multidisciplinary clinical team devoted to delivering the best care to patients, donors and their families. The team carefully guides patients and loved ones through the steps of giving and receiving a kidney transplant in a compassionate, understanding and pressure-free environment. Additionally, our strong relationship with local dialysis centers and nephrologists ensures we receive all of the necessary information to provide the best possible outcome.
Why Choose BMC’s Kidney Transplant Program?
- Our accomplished transplant surgeons have performed over 900 kidney transplants, and have more than 35 years of combined transplant experience.
- Our living kidney donor program has completed 300 living donor transplants since 1987, a number that continues to grow every year.
- Our transplant nurse coordinators have a combined 33 years of experience, and expertly guide patients and families through any clinical and social situation.
- BMC’s extensive social services network provides patients and families with the tools and education needed to manage the transplant process, both before and after surgery.
- Our clinical pharmacy team is committed to making sure medications are received promptly and patients understand when and how to take them. Continuing improvement projects have improved patient medication compliance, which has led to safer and more effective care.
- Our financial services team works closely with patients and their families to maximize insurance coverage for transplant and to make sure the financial components of the transplant process are clearly explained and taken care of, every time.
7th Floor, Suite 7A
Shapiro Center 617.638.8430
Programas y Servicios
Kidney transplantation, Pancreas transplantation, Kidney diseases, Thrombotic microangiopathy, Glomerular diseases
Kidney Transplantation, Bone Mineral Disease; Peritoneal Dialysis
Transplant Donor Surgeon
Laparoscopic surgery; Robotic surgery; Minimally invasive urologic surgery; Endourology; Urinary stones; Urologic cancer; Adrenal gland disorders
Consultation psychiatry; Psychosomatic medicine