The outpatient program, located in the Center for Infectious Diseases (CID), includes the clinical activities of the Sexually Transmitted Diseases Program and the International Health Program which includes both Refugee Care and a Travel Clinic. These programs are integrated to provide seamless care for patients.
The CID is organized so that care is coordinated amongst available clinical resources, with attention to the social needs of patients. The CID provides a beautiful new venue for these patient-centered activities.
- HIV Outpatient Care
- Infectious Disease Consult Service
- STD/HIV Screening and Treatment
- HIV and HCV Medical Case Management, Peer Support, HIV Patient Support Group
- Mental Health
- Fast PATH-Substance abuse
- Consumer Advisory Board
- Outpatient Viral Hepatitis Clinic
- Behavioral Research
- Clinical Trials
- Travel Clinic