Welcome to the Department of Radiology at Boston Medical Center. We are a full-service, academic medical imaging department that performs over 350,000 screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures annually for Boston Medical Center and 15 Greater-Boston community health centers.
Our mission is to provide every patient with timely access to the most sophisticated medical imaging technology in a compassionate setting; to quickly deliver accurate electronic medical reports to our referring physicians; and provide an unsurpassed educational experience to our residents and medical students.
Some of our services include:
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging Program
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Chest Imaging
- CT Scan or CAT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography and Breast Imaging
- Molecular Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Neuroradiology, Abdominal, Musculoskeletal and Oncologic Imaging
- Pediatric Radiology
- PET / CT
- Vascular and interventional services
The Radiology Department at Boston Medical Center performs over
350,000 screenings, diagnostics and interventional procedures annually.