BU Cosmetic & Laser Center
The Boston University Cosmetic & Laser Center is serious about beauty. Unlike spas or beauty centers staffed by novices, our distinguished physicians, Dr. Reddy and Dr. Vashi, are industry-leading, board-certified dermatologists with advanced training in the most sophisticated and specialized aesthetic and dermatological procedures. Plus, through our affiliation with the Boston University School of Medicine and Boston Medical Center, you benefit from having instant access to the latest treatments and technologies to help you create the beautiful results you want.
Expert Cosmetic Care
Our renowned physicians are world experts in cosmetic and procedural dermatology. They have authored numerous scientific publications and regularly spend time teaching other physicians and the public about the latest advances in cosmetic dermatology. Professional, experienced staff will aid you before, during and after your visit. General dermatologists, also at our center, can care for your medical dermatology needs including acne, rashes, and skin examinations. Our experts specialize in cosmetic and laser treatments for a wide range of aesthetic and dermatologic issues, including:
- Wrinkle and fine line treatment
- Treatments for skin discoloration
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Treatments for brown spots
- Treatments for broken blood vessels and red spots
- Hair removal
- Acne scar treatments
- Scar treatment (burn scars and surgical scars)
- Leg vein treatment
- Rosacea treatments
- Stretch mark treatments
- Non-invasive fat removal
Innovative and Effective Treatments
- Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® – proven methods to relax the facial muscles to soften and reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Fillers including: Restylane®, Perlane®, Radiesse®, Juvederm®, and others – reduces winkles and signs of aging on the face.
- CoolSculpting® by Zeltiq® – a non-invasive and clinically proven method to reduce body fat in areas that aren’t responsive to exercise or dieting.
- Lasers including: VBeam®, StarLux®, GentleMax®, UltraPulse®, Alexandrite, and others – for safe, effective and state-of-the-art laser treatments. Many of our lasers work on all skin tones.
- Photodynamic therapy – for sun-damaged skin or precancerous skin conditions.
The BU Cosmetic & Laser Center is located in Boston Medical Center’s beautiful Shapiro Center in Boston’s historic South End:
8th Floor, Suite 8B
725 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118
For appointments and referrals, please call: 617.414.COSM (2676) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For medical dermatology appointments and referrals, please call: 617.638.7420
The Shapiro Center at Boston Medical Center is located on the corner of East Concord Street (one block from Massachusetts Avenue) and Albany Street, the building offers a drop-off area and convenient parking in the nearby 710 Albany Street Parking Garage.