The Boston University Cosmetic & Laser Center is serious about beauty. Unlike spas or beauty centers staffed by novices, our distinguished physicians are industry-leading, board-certified dermatologists with advanced training in the most sophisticated and specialized aesthetic and dermatological procedures. Plus, through our affiliation with the Boston University School of Medicine and Boston Medical Center, you benefit from having instant access to the latest treatments and technologies to help you create the beautiful results you want.
The clinical experts at the BU Cosmetic & Laser Center specialize in cosmetic and laser treatments for a wide range of aesthetic and dermatologic issues, including:
- Wrinkle and fine line treatment
- Non-invasive fat removal
- Treatments for skin discoloration
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Treatments for brown spots
- Treatments for broken blood vessels and red spots
- Hair removal
- Acne scar treatments
- Scar treatment (burn scars and surgical scars)
- Leg vein treatment
- Rosacea treatments
- Stretch mark treatments
- Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin – proven methods to relax the facial muscles to soften and reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Wrinkle Fillers including: Restylane®, Perlane®, Radiesse®, Juvederm®, and others – reduces winkles and signs of aging on the face.
- CoolSculpting® by Zeltiq® – an innovative, non-invasive and clinically proven method to reduce body fat in areas that aren’t responsive to exercise or dieting.
- Lasers including: VBeam®, StarLux®, GentleMax®, UltraPulse®, Alexandrite, and others – for safe, effective and state-of-the-art laser treatments. Many of our lasers work on all skin tones.
- Photodynamic therapy – for sun-damaged skin or precancerous skin conditions.
Led by Medical Director, Dr. Emmy Graber, our renowned physicians have authored numerous scientific publications and have lectured to other dermatologists. Professional, experienced staff will aid you before, during and after your visit. Dermatology Associates, also at our center, can care for your general dermatology needs including acne, rashes and skin examinations to evaluate your moles.
The BU Cosmetic & Laser Center is located in Boston Medical Center’s beautiful Shapiro Center in Boston’s historic South End:
8th Floor, Suite 8B
725 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118
For appointments and referrals, please call: 617.414.COSM (2676) or fill out our "Request A Consultation" Form.
For Dermatology, please call: 617.638.7420
The Shapiro Center at Boston Medical Center is located on the corner of East Concord Street (one block from Massachusetts Avenue) and Albany Street, the building offers a drop-off area and convenient parking in the nearby 710 Albany Street Parking Garage.
We also offer cosmetic services out of the BU Affiliated Physicians Internal Medicine office on Commonwealth Avenue:
930 Commonwealth Avenue, West
Boston, MA 02215
Emmy Graber, MD - neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and filler (Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma, Belotero, Radiesse)
For appointments and referrals to the Commonwealth Avenue location, please call: 617.414.6760 or fax 617.414.6765.
The Commonwealth Avenue practice is conveniently located on the border of Boston and Brookline, just steps from the T and close to surrounding areas like Newton and Cambridge. Parking is free in the attached garage. The modern facility features state-of-the-art equipment and specialized procedure rooms.