To create an environment in which patients and their families, in partnership with our caring professionals, receive exceptional care without exception.
We will achieve our mission by:
- Finding innovative solutions to the problems, concerns and unmet needs of our patients and families.
- Empowering patients to become active participants in their own health care.
- Educating the BMC community about patient rights and responsibilities.
- Providing guidance regarding Advance Directives, including the Massachusetts Health Care Proxy.
- Facilitating effective communication among patients, families and staff.
At Boston Medical Center, our goal is to provide exceptional care without exception. We work hard to achieve this goal, however at times we may not meet our patient’s expectations. We want to learn from the unique experiences of our patients and visitors, whether pleasant or unpleasant. We welcome your comments about your experience at Boston Medical Center and are here to help you resolve any issues that arise in a neutral and non-threatening way.