VelosCT is a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) used to manage financial, administrative and clinical research activities. The system links study status, patient enrollment, calendars, budgets, and patient status as well as provide a mechanism for budgeting, milestones, A/R management, protocol management, patient recruitment & management, query management, adverse event reporting, etc. It is primarily used for managing clinical research studies utilizing hospital infrastructure with charges posting to SDK or GE.
Complete the following:
If you are unsure as to whether your study should be entered in VelosCT, please first complete the MCA/VelosCT Determination Checklist Form (or contact [email protected]). If your study qualifies for VelosCT, then proceed to steps 1 & 2, if not already completed.
- Watch the following Training Videos (For those who plan to administer studies in VelosCT). Use the VelosCT-Test Study for VelosCT Training Videos when training:
- Please complete the VelosCT User Access Request Form if you will need access to VelosCT.
VelosCT | INSPIR-II Interface:
The aim of the interface is to help reduce some of the administrative actions required with clinical research studies. Key highlights include:
• Jump-start your new IRB protocol application directly out of VelosCT by sending 12 data fields (one-time) to INSPIR-II and receiving an IRB Protocol Number in return for your study
• Automatically receive IRB protocol status updates, NCT#, and Documents from INSPIR-II in VelosCT (it will auto-archive previously interfaced documents too)
• If your IRB protocol is ceded (e.g WIRB, CIRB, Hummingbird), that number will also come to VelosCT once it’s been entered and approved in INSPIR-II (Note: ceded protocols without a corresponding INSPIR-II protocol are not part of the interface)
For more information please read: VelosCT | INSPIR-II Interface Overview and view: VelosCT | INSPIR-II Interface Training Video .