Recruitment Services Program of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (ReSPECT) at Boston University/Boston Medical Center
- Have you ever wondered how a doctor decides what medicine is best for you?
- Have you ever wondered why some people get cancer and some don’t?
- Have you ever wondered why people take different types of medicine for headaches, diabetes or high blood pressure?
Clinical Research tries to answer these questions and many more.
We Invite You to Join the ReSPECT Registry!
The ReSPECT Registry is a way for people to connect with research studies at Boston University/Boston Medical Center (BU/BMC). The registry assists people in finding those studies that might be of interest to them to participate in.
Research volunteers are very important to the many medical discoveries that continue to make our lives better. These medical discoveries could not have been found without research volunteers.
Some examples of medical research discoveries are:
- New Treatments for diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
- Improved ways to diagnose conditions or diseases
How Do I Join?
Signing up is free and easy. There is no cost to you for joining the Registry. Your information is kept confidential.