Boston Medical Center (BMC) is a MassCPR Partner, entitling BMC investigators to request samples from the MassCPR COVID-19 Biorepository Sample Sharing System. This is a central mechanism to search for COVID-19 samples across MassCPR institutions.
Samples accessible via the MassCPR include:
- Breastmilk (from pregnant patients)
- Endotracheal aspirates
- Nasopharyngeal swab transport media
- Oropharyngeal swab transport media
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs)
- Placenta (from pregnant patients)
- Rectal swab transport media
- Umbilical cord blood (from pregnant patients)
You can read more about the MassCPR Biorepository Sample Sharing System here.