No matter where you are you have the ability to pay your bills, check the weather, and even watch live TV, all with one convenient little device, your smart phone. You can also call your doctor’s office. Most of these devices do still have the ability to make phone calls (we think). But why call when you can have access to your healthcare at your fingertips? With MyChart you do have that luxury.
MyChart is BMC's secure, online medical portal. Through MyChart, BMC patients can access test results, communicate with their doctor, and view their full health summary. Best of all, there’s an app for that and it’s free.
With MyChart you can:
- Request a prescription refill from your doctor
- Ask your doctor a non-urgent medical question via message
- View details of your past & upcoming appointments
- Receive most lab results online – instead of waiting for a phone call or letter
- Review details of your medical history
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions
Click here to sign up or download the app here:
Parents, ask your child’s pediatrician about signing up for MyChart at their next doctor’s appointment.
Learn more about the benefits of MyChart in Boston MedTalks, BMC’s podcast series.