The Nursing Practice Council
- Promotes the development of nursing practice that is evidenced – based and congruent with nationally recognized standards of professional practice.
- Direct formation of task forces/ subject matter groups for in depth study of specific nursing practice issues.
- Oversees development, review, and revision of policies and procedures.
- Development or participates in writing new policies or procedures.
- Evaluates nursing practice based on established quality outcome measures.