Clinical Training Center
Department of Emergency Medicine
The Clinical Training Center will present any of our programs at a time and place that is convenient for you, and your staff.
We can offer programs after patient hours, on weekends… We can combine programs to fit your staffs needs i.e. BLS and ACLS certification in one class.
Some advantages to our Concierge service include:
- Not having to travel for class
- You don’t have to rearrange patient appointments for practitioners to attend class
- Practice hands on skills in your patient care area, using your equipment. It helps staff know where to turn during an actual emergency
- You get to learn and practice resuscitation skills with your coworkers- improving team dynamics during patient care
- The CTC provides all equipment and material including provider manuals for the program.
- If desired, the CTC can have the class catered
We have many years of experience teaching organizations such as:
- Community Hospitals
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Community Health Centers
- EMS Agencies
- Police and Fire Departments
- Eye Care/Cataract/Lasix Centers
- IVF Centers
- GI and Surgical Centers
- Dental and Oral Surgery Practices