If you are being referred by your primary care physician or another provider, please ask that doctor to fax a referral consult, along with recent blood tests, radiology results, demographics and medical information to us at 617.638.6756. Once we have received this information, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
If you are referring yourself, please note that many insurance plans require patients to have a referral from their primary care physician. We also require clinical information to be sent. Please ask your doctor to fax us a referral along with clinical notes to 617.638.6756.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow ample time to find parking and complete the registration process.
- Please bring your insurance card with you.
- Please bring any medications, supplements, and vitamins that you are taking with you.
- If you need any prescription refills, please discuss this with your doctor before leaving our clinic.
- Please be prepared to pay your co-pay at the time of your visit.
- We appreciate 48-hours notice should you need to cancel an appointment.
- Cell phones are allowed in our waiting room but are prohibited in the clinic area.
We care about you and your health and we strive to make your visits with us as comfortable and stress-free as possible. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your experience, please let us know. We look forward to providing you with exceptional care.