BMC Connect is a toll-free telephone information service staffed by nurses to help connect members of the community to Boston Medical Center physicians, programs, and services:
- Evaluation of a patient’s needs and assistance in scheduling appointments in a clinically appropriate time frame
- Answers to health questions and health information
- Assistance in selecting a primary care physician
- Help in finding the right physician and/or clinical service
- BMC Connect is available Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm. After normal business hours, callers may leave a message to be returned the following business day by a registered nurse.
Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
After normal business hours, callers may leave a message which will returned the following business day by a nurse.