Boston Medical Center
732 Harrison Avenue
Preston Family Building, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02118
- Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Boston University School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Valhalla NY
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Fellowship: Harvard-Longwood Vascular Research Training Program, Boston, MA
- Fellowship: New York-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University College of Physicians Surgeons and Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Vascular Surgery
Aortic aneurysms; Critical limb ischemia; Cerebrovascular disease; Dialysis Access; Thoracic outlet syndrome; Venous disease
Go to Top ^
Dr. Jeffrey J. Siracuse is an Attending Surgeon in the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Boston Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Surgery and Radiology at Boston University School of Medicine.
He received his medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY and completed his residency in General Surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School. Dr. Siracuse completed a research fellowship in the Harvard-Longwood Vascular Research Training Program and his clinical Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University College of Physicians Surgeons and Weill Cornell Medical College.
He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and his research and clinical interests include minimally invasive and open treatment of aortic aneurysms, critical limb ischemia, cerebrovascular disease, dialysis access, thoracic outlet syndrome, and venous disease.
Go to Top ^